Thanks for the compliance with these rules and hope you have a pleasant stay in our accommodations!
- The lease price is set according to the number of people staying at the property, features and equipment leased property.
- The price includes towels, linens and kitchen equipment.
- Formalizing reservation for a number of people per property higher than the number of beds that has the property, and provided that the characteristics of the property and the rules applicable to the case permits, will involve a previous authorization from Eivillas and the collection of a fee for each extra bed.
The tenant agrees at all times to respect the maximum number of occupants who accepts the house and / or the exact number of people declared to be staying in the property when the reservation was made, so that in no case could this number be increased. Each house is prepared to accommodate a certain and maximum number of people, so do not be permitted under any circumstances an occupant that exceeds the maximum established.
Otherwise it will be considered as breach of contract and other measures as an extra charge, which can lead to lose the deposit and / or directly to the evacuation of the property. Any additional person occupying the rental property can result in the loss of the deposit, only the number of persons mentioned in the booking confirmation is accepted as part of the group rental.
SECURITY DEPOSIT (BAIL)
The tenant is liable for any damage and / or damage that may occur in the rented property itself, its occupants and / or its visitors and is obliged to take care of the whole property, as well as to inform the owner, any damage whatever its origin.
Upon delivery of keys, the tenant must give a cash deposit, which will be determined in each case depending on the characteristics, commodities, number of people and category of the leased property. This amount of money is declared in the booking confirmation and would be keep to pay any damage, reparation, extra cleaning or replacement that the property would need when the check-out.The client has a term of 24 hours to ensure the good condition of the leased property and inform Eivillas the existence of any damage . This deposit will be returned once the property has been inspected and verified that everything is in correct conditions as the house was given to the tenant. The lessee is jointly liable for any damage or loss caused to the property and its contents during their stay and for the payment of the compensation in case of bad behavior of the tenant and of all other occupants of the property leased.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- The accommodation will be ready from 16:00 hours the day of arrival, unless expressly specification.
- The last day of the contract the property must be vacated at most at 10:00. Customers should deliver the keys to our customer service staff during the checkout, unless expressly specification.
- It is very important that this condition is respected because the proper functioning of our system depends on it. If not respected we will be forced to retain a deposit penalty 250 €.
LIABILITY OF THE LANDLORD AND COMPANY DISTRIBUTOR
The landlord is not responsible in any way for the loss (of value) and / or damage to the belongings of the tenant and other occupants in the property leased. The owner and Eivillas informs the lessee to purchase some sort of travel insurance to protect them and their valuables. They must be careful to protect all your valuables, as the property insurance does not protect valuables, not those who are in the safe of the property if there is one.
Eivillas (trading company) declares that it acts as an intermediary between owners and tenants and is only responsible for the correct information offered accommodation, indicated endowment and its precise location.
Therefore, declines all responsibility for any damage, accident, delay or other causes beyond the management of rental property.
Consequently, property and trading company assume no responsibility for injury or death of people who rent the property or gue