Thanks for the compliance with these rules and hope you have a pleasant stay in our accommodations!
- The lease price is set according to the number of people staying at the property, features and equipment leased property.
- The price includes towels, linens and kitchen equipment.
- Formalizing reservation for a number of people per property higher than the number of beds that has the property, and provided that the characteristics of the property and the rules applicable to the case permits, will involve a previous authorization from Eivillas and the collection of a fee for each extra bed.
The tenant agrees at all times to respect the maximum number of occupants who accepts the house and / or the exact number of people declared to be staying in the property when the reservation was made, so that in no case could this number be increased. Each house is prepared to accommodate a certain and maximum number of people, so do not be permitted under any circumstances an occupant that exceeds the maximum established.
Otherwise it will be considered as breach of contract and other measures as an extra charge, which can lead to lose the deposit and / or directly to the evacuation of the property. Any additional person occupying the rental property can result in the loss of the deposit, only the number of persons mentioned in the booking confirmation is accepted as part of the group rental.
SECURITY DEPOSIT (BAIL)
The tenant is liable for any damage and / or damage that may occur in the rented property itself, its occupants and / or its visitors and is obliged to take care of the whole property, as well as to inform the owner, any damage whatever its origin.
Upon delivery of keys, the tenant must give a cash deposit, which will be determined in each case depending on the characteristics, commodities, number of people and category of the leased property. This amount of money is declared in the booking confirmation and would be keep to pay any damage, reparation, extra cleaning or replacement that the property would need when the check-out.The client has a term of 24 hours to ensure the good condition of the leased property and inform Eivillas the existence of any damage . This deposit will be returned once the property has been inspected and verified that everything is in correct conditions as the house was given to the tenant. The lessee is jointly liable for any damage or loss caused to the property and its contents during their stay and for the payment of the compensation in case of bad behavior of the tenant and of all other occupants of the property leased.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- The accommodation will be ready from 16:00 hours the day of arrival, unless expressly specification.
- The last day of the contract the property must be vacated at most at 10:00. Customers should deliver the keys to our customer service staff during the checkout, unless expressly specification.
- It is very important that this condition is respected because the proper functioning of our system depends on it. If not respected we will be forced to retain a deposit penalty 250 €.
LIABILITY OF THE LANDLORD AND COMPANY DISTRIBUTOR
The landlord is not responsible in any way for the loss (of value) and / or damage to the belongings of the tenant and other occupants in the property leased. The owner and Eivillas informs the lessee to purchase some sort of travel insurance to protect them and their valuables. They must be careful to protect all your valuables, as the property insurance does not protect valuables, not those who are in the safe of the property if there is one.
Eivillas (trading company) declares that it acts as an intermediary between owners and tenants and is only responsible for the correct information offered accommodation, indicated endowment and its precise location.
Therefore, declines all responsibility for any damage, accident, delay or other causes beyond the management of rental property.
Consequently, property and trading company assume no responsibility for injury or death of people who rent the property or guests in the rented property. Eivillas and the owner shall not be liable for any loss, failure or delay beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding this, always happy to provide help as much as we can to solve any disturbance or problem.
Tenants are warned of the dangers and risks when there is any children staying at houses with pool. It is therefore imperative that children are accompanied and supervised by an adult, especially around the swimming pool.
Eivillas is proud to be a Pet friendly company in Ibiza. When the selected accommodation express openly the acceptance of pets, we invite you to follow our rules for pet accommodation.
- In the booking process, please communicate us that you're traveling with a pet.
- Dogs with Maximum weight of 20 kilos are allowed (except guide dogs that are always welcome).
- Your dog must have current immunization record.
- To use facilities of the house, your dog needs to be tied up with a collar and leash pet in good condition.
- Inside the house there is no place that let your dog make its needs. So you must walk outside the villa and collect your dog droppings.
- The dog's owner is obliged to keep him in proper hygienic and sanitary conditions.
- The dog's owner will be liable for damages caused by the dog, to property or third parties.
- The amount of damage caused by your pet during the stay at the villa/house will be charged from the security deposit the day of check out.
- Your pet will not be allowed to get on the chairs, furniture or beds.
- Please avoid the use of plates, cups and other household utensils for the care of your pet.
- Do not bathe your dog in the showers. Avoid using towels to dry your dog.
- The dog's owner must leave a mobile phone number to reach him in his absence, if the pet requires assistance.
- Avoid the pet is left alone for long periods.
- The bath in the swimming pool of you pets are forbidden.
- It is required you bring your pet’s bed.
- Any pet need to be supervised by an adult at all time.
- If there is any evidence you have unfollowed these rules, an extra cost of cleaning can be charged and can achieved the amount of 500 €
MUSIC, PARTIES, NOISE
It is strictly forbidden to disturb the neighbors with music or noise. You cannot play music and make higher noise to 65 decibels from 23:00h to 9:00h.
It is strictly forbidden performing parties, and if the police comes to the house the tenant will be fully responsible for the economic sanctions that does might have.
Meetings and / or dinners of more than 20 people are also prohibited.
Any of these actions may result in termination of this contract and expulsion of the house, with the consequent loss of total booking and the security deposit.
It is tenant and guests’ duty to disposal the garbage in the containers fit for it which are located on the main roads. Keep in mind that many of the accommodations are in rural areas and the stored waste can attract animals. At the check out, should not be any garbage bag in the house or villa. If there is any bag, we would have to deduct from the security deposit a penalty between € 100 and € 200.
The house is delivered in perfect cleaning condition. In case you have not paid a cleaning fee, the property must be in the same conditions of cleanliness that was found in the check in. If you have paid a final cleaning fee this includes a normal total cleaning what means if the house needs extra cleaning, you will be charged an extra deposit of at least € 80, which can increase depending on the conditions of the house.
In case of loss or non-delivery of keys (same number of games delivered keys) we will be obliged to deduct a minimum amount of € 100 from the security deposit.
The costs incurred by the lessee as a result of the water supply, gas and electricity shall be deemed included in the price, unless otherwise indicated. Not so the heating, telephone or other. Water, electricity or internet cut offs are rare. Municipal and / or regional authorities, may agree to proceed to temporarily cut or limit the distribution of those supplies. In no case Eivillas must pay for these kind of inconvenience or damages.
The renter may at any time terminate this lease, for which in some cases may incur cancellation expenses that will appear correctly detailed in their reservation and that will be applied on the total amount of the lease initially agreed and depending on each property.
Any cancellation must be informed by the tenant to Eivillas by email and the date of the document will attest to it.
BREACH AND ABANDONMENT
For the case of claim by the client in one of our villas, we will provide you with the precise data to formulate the corresponding claim.
Once the lease has commenced, the abandonment or waiver of part of its stay in the leased property by the customer will determine the extinction of any right of reimbursement or refund.
ALTERATION OF RESERVATIONS BY THE COMPANY
Eivillas, reserves the right to substitute the reserved property by the customer for other similar alternative in terms of features and location, in cases of force major or for reasons beyond their control could not take place the lease on the reserved property.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
When the booking is done by the guests (tenant), she/he is accepting each and every one of the General Conditions, which claims to have read and understood in full.
For any divergence arising between the parties concerning the interpretation and / or performance of this contract the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that could correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ibiza.